About Me

My photo
Now retired but busy still living..

Saturday 19 March 2016

Can't be away for too long......

It looks like that my recovery from my recent hospital emergency is still on target.....
I am feeling so much better and will be back on the bike from Tuesday of next week....
I have no more pain around my lungs and feel totally improved from the way I felt just a couple of weeks ago....

Mind you being away from the site whilst in hospital has shown me that you can't spend too long off site because things can happen pretty quickly.....
In the short time that I was in hospital these 'Ready Camp Tents' in the photo below were installed on the site......
Ready Camp Tents recently installed on site..
These were installed on the area of the site called the Terraces which is where Anne and I were pitched during August last year.....
These two Ready Camp tents have taken the space that used to be set aside for campervans (4 piches) and they have certainly spoiled the view that we had from our pitch of last year....

These 'Glamping' tents are fully fitted out with tables and chairs and fridge.. cooker.. etc.
They are aimed at people who are prepared to pay a lot of money to just turn up and not have to bother with any setting up..or packing up..
It's not my idea of camping but there is obviously a good demand for them or the C&CC would not be investing in them.....

The eagle eyed among you will notice that there is no rain and the sun is shining with a clear blue sky....... During the depths of our wet and windy winter I never thought that this good weather would ever return......


No comments:

Six weeks off.

 The visit to see the Consultant went quite well really ...   My ' numbers' have started to creep up again so I am going to be given...