About Me

My photo
Now retired but busy still living..

Monday 24 August 2015

Summer...?

It's now a week since we had a couple of nice sunny days...luckily while my Daughter and family were here, since then it's been rain....rain...rain and more rain...
Today our view from the awning:- Was.....
Yes...It's more rain...
Yes...It's more rain....

I must say that I am pretty fed up with this continuous bad weather,
We are now half way through our month long stay here and due to the weather I have not been on my bike yet.....

We are constantly glued to the weather app on our phones.... watching out for that break in the weather when we can get a walk in between the torrential rain....

Not much else to report at the moment..!!

Summer..? Typical British summer weather......

2 comments:

Bob Andrews said...

No wonder the BBC are taking the weather contract away from the met. Office!

TrevorW�� said...

*Bob Andrews*
I am using seaweed in future Bob.... :-)

Six weeks off.

 The visit to see the Consultant went quite well really ...   My ' numbers' have started to creep up again so I am going to be given...