About Me

My photo
Now retired but busy still living..

Saturday 25 September 2010

WEEKEND MEET DAY 2


Today the weather turned out much better than the forecast. John Yale had one he had prepared earlier - route that is - and he led one group on a walk to explore some open access land. The other half of us did a walk to the village of Farnham where we took pictures around the church and surrounding area. On the return route we stopped and had a grass blowing competition- it was the best laugh I have had for a long time. Just think Last of the Summer Wine and you will get the picture! By the time we got back to the campsite I was totally exhausted but a nice big chunk of cake courtesy of Sandie went a long way towards aiding my recovery. In all a really good day and it was great to be out with friends again.

2 comments:

Litehiker said...

It was good to meet you, Trevor. Hope the weekend has helped in your recovery. As I didn't have my camera with me, would you mind if I "borrowed" your photo with my tarp in the foreground for my blog?

TrevorW�� said...

Hi Geoff
Yes- not a problem just borrow away.
Hope to see you again - maybe on the trail next time.

Six weeks off.

 The visit to see the Consultant went quite well really ...   My ' numbers' have started to creep up again so I am going to be given...