About Me

My photo
Now retired but busy still living..

Friday 24 September 2010

DORSET BPC WEEKEND MEET.


I arrived at the Sixpenny Handley site about 1230hrs. During the afternoon I was joined by a further 4 tents and a tarp. Late afternoon a few of us went to the post office not for stamps or an envelope but for tea and coffee and a large slice of Dorset apple cake. Tonight some cooked at the tent but I joined 3 other happy Backpackers for fish and chips on the site. There is a cold N E wind but it wont flatten my spirits as I am so glad to be out in my tent again. There have been times over the past few months when I felt that I might not be able to do this again. Today is a great day!

No comments:

Six weeks off.

 The visit to see the Consultant went quite well really ...   My ' numbers' have started to creep up again so I am going to be given...