About Me

My photo
Now retired but busy still living..

Sunday 15 March 2009

Only JD could achieve this!!


A few weeks ago I said that as soon as I could get all the Revolutionaries together for a picture I would publish it on this blog. Unfortunately due to conflicting shift patterns I have still not managed the photo. In the meantime you will have to make do with a picture now and then of a Revolutionary on his own. Todays picture shows JD out on todays ride around the Purbecks. Those of you who follow this blog on a regular basis will remember the poem about JD changing the tyres on his bike. Well after all that effort fitting Schwalbe Marathon's in order to take advantage of their high puncture resistance what did JD get on todays ride (the first decent ride he has done since fitting them). A PUNCTURE !!! That's right a puncture. Only JD could achieve this with a virtually puncture proof tyre on it's first proper run out. What a sad sight he makes sitting in the shelter on Swanage sea front mending the said puncture. I haven't laughed so loud, for so long, for ages.........

No comments:

Six weeks off.

 The visit to see the Consultant went quite well really ...   My ' numbers' have started to creep up again so I am going to be given...